Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:40:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT014.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT018.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kfgX2803h2eERbg01fgikB Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

Subject: Suchen Sie eine Prinzessin? Hier bin ich.
From: Drahosova Erica <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:40:03 +0300

Erica
was online 31 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 66 Sexualni zajmypo: Analsex Growth: 163 ID: 98548900 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Moi lebendige saftige Lippen bereit. Wer will sie schon an seinem Schwanz spuren?   

Der spamfilter ist jetzt viel strenger, in diesem Brief ist ein Foto von einem Madchen, das zu allem bereit ist! um ihr Foto zu sehen, empfehlen wir, den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang zu verschieben. Wir entschuldigen uns in aller Aufrichtigkeit fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Sie haben unser Wort, dass wir die Situation in jedem Fall wiederherstellen und Sie daran erinnern werden, dass Sie uns immer erreichen konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Unser Registrierungsprozess ist einfach und unser Moderationsteam ist reaktionsschnell. Unsere Dienste minimieren die Mqglichkeit von betrugerischen Profilen.

Open Chat

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.