Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:37:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.naver.com[125.209.238.137] said: 550 5.1.1
    No such user 0hWHiKgOQ9OBm7QQ4rWhBA - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122
    1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail
    originating from your IP address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from
    spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please
    visit 550-5.7.28  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to
    review our 550 5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u9-20020a170903124900b0018875900d97si15039256plh.20 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT056.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Be inspired with every moment and inspire everyone around you!
From: Korotkova Veronika <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:35:21 +0300

Find one. Get to know each other. Fall in love. Simple. Quickly. Convenient.

Search for a sexual relationship with the goal of spending the night in bed with more than one person. Easy search is available to people of all ages. The site's interface is simple and logical - a person with minimal computer literacy can understand it. If you have any questions, you can get help from our technical specialists.

About 16% of women in a sexual relationship have not experienced an orgasm at all, or experience it very rarely. Experts say that the more you try, the less likely it is that an orgasm will occur. Instead of chasing it, they advise to relax and enjoy the process. Quality sex is better than just having an orgasm. See the girl's profile for all the tips.

We are chosen by a wide variety of people. Some are looking for partners for a night, others for life. All users are conveniently sorted by city, so first of all, our search engine is convenient for those who are looking for someone to meet from their city. The most popular profiles in your city you can view even before registration on the site. But in order to start chatting, make sex dating for adults, you need to register and log in to your account.

We unite users from all over the world - you can find friends or true love in your neighborhood, in another country or on another continent!

Agree, it's worth a try - your life will definitely become brighter and richer! No wonder all kinds of people use the internet to make friends. They may have different goals, preferences, and motivations. On our dating site registration significantly increases the chances of success. Guaranteed search productivity.

Open Chat

Click here to unsubscribe.

We do our best to make sure you are not confused by these messages and are working on bugs. If you are still confused by this letter. Reply to us or move the letter to the Inbox.

©2016 Love | 40 Bank St, London E14 5NR, England