Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:36:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub
    nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub
    nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Niesamowite inspiracje i bajeczne pomysly, wspaniale mysli i radosne przedsiewziecia!
From: Jessie Riquier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:34:45 +0300

Tylko Kilka Minut Do Najlepszych ...! 

Mozesz przegladac nasze darmowe serwisy randkowe, aby znalezc profile osob ze wszystkich dostepnych miast. Dzieki naszemu bezplatnemu wyszukiwaniu mozesz wybrac najwazniejsze kryteria, a nastepnie przewijac wszystkie pasujace oferty.

Yvonne

OPEN PROFILE   

Angelica

OPEN PROFILE   

Charlotte

OPEN PROFILE   

Annegreth

OPEN PROFILE  

REGISTRATION 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.