Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:36:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by
    that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Twoi rodzice zasluguja na nagrode Nobla.
From: Carbone Eve <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:34:28 +0300

Seks Bez Zobowiazan! 

Wierzymy, ze warto sprobowac, a na pewno bedziesz mial jasniejsze i bardziej spelnione zycie! Nic dziwnego, ze wszelkiego rodzaju ludzie korzystaja z Internetu, aby znalezc seks.

Simone

Online Chat   

Jennifer

Online Chat   

Greta

Online Chat   

Rosi

Online Chat  

OPEN PROFILE 

Kliknij tutaj, aby zrezygnowac z subskrypcji biuletynu.