Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:35:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT016.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT016.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT016.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT016.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT016.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    s12-20020aa78bcc000000b00562f2ff1579si11337182pfd.60 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    s9-20020a170902ea0900b001755f43df36si14060086plg.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Are you smiling sweetly at everyone? Or just me?
From: Koetsier Regina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:34:47 +0300

Regina
was online 7 minutes ago

Hmotnost: 62

O mne: I am very quickly excited and will tempt in no time.

Prsa: 2.5

Growth: 168

Sexualni zajmy: Reverse horsewoman pose

ID: 55546472

Open Profile

Our site is easy to navigate and has an eye-catching design. You may not see the photo at the moment, technical work is underway. You will need to move this email to your inbox... We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused you. We guarantee that you will certainly restore the situation, in addition, we remind you that if you need our help, you can write to us at any time!

Unsubscribe from this email.