Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:27:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.mail.cheapnet.it[87.238.28.49] said: 550
    Recipient mailbox was disabled (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.register.it[195.110.124.132] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]> sorry, no mailbox here by that name. #5.5.1 (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT006.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT006.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT006.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT006.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT004.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Guardandoti, mi rendo conto che i veri uomini esistono, dopo tutto.
From: Lilie Sheean <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:26:47 +0300

Lilie
was online 20 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2 ID: 82904558 Hmotnost: 48 Growth: 173 Sexualni zajmy: Essere sotto il tuo partner nel sesso O mne: Ragazza incantevole e affascinante pronta a regalarti un'esperienza indimenticabile!   

Registration

Ci scusiamo, è colpa nostra, lo sistemeremo! Sarai solo contento che il prezzo del premio non e così alto come su altre risorse. Troverai persone interessanti con cui parlare, conoscerai gente nuova e forse troverai anche una ragazza per un'avventura di una notte. Togli la lettera dallo spam per vedere la foto della ragazza. Quando ti registri riceverai un compenso, lo status di VIP per 30 giorni con la possibilita di entrare nei profili delle ragazze in modo anonimo.

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.