Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:27:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=libero.itm type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT065.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT065.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT065.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT065.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT052.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mail.ideainstitute.it[93.33.207.120] said: 550
    <[email-masked]> No such user here (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Sei l'unica persona al mondo sulla cui spalla si può sonnecchiare...
From: Adelheid Ebel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:26:47 +0300

Adelheid
was online 24 minutes ago   

Click

O mne: Sono dell'umore giusto per un grande, cattivo. Bella, dolce e molto porca, voglio essere legata! Hmotnost: 50 Prsa: 2.5 ID: 60639009 Sexualni zajmy: Stimolatori anali Growth: 160   

La corrispondenza online e liberatoria e insegna il flirt. Puoi scegliere lo scopo del tuo appuntamento: se e per una relazione seria o per una cosa una tantum. Aggiorna su questo sito! Stiamo provando per te. Ora il lavoro tecnico e in corso, le foto non saranno disponibili per la visualizzazione per un breve periodo, ma puoi anche visualizzarle se sposti questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta. In tutta sincerita, ci scusiamo per tutti i problemi che vi abbiamo causato. Promettiamo di sistemare le cose in ogni caso, ma per favore ricordate che se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete sempre scriverci.

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.