Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:17:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550 5.2.0 No such
    mailbox: <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verzeihen Sie meine Taktlosigkeit, aber konnten Sie mich mit Ihrer Antwort aufheitern?
From: Alstad Judit <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:16:08 +0300

Sie Verlieren Nichts! 

Dank der kulturellen und technologischen Entwicklung der Menschheit haben diese Singles die Moglichkeit, uber das Internet unverbindlich nach einem Partner fur korperliche Intimitat zu suchen.

Ronja

ONLINE CHAT   

Aloysia

ONLINE CHAT   

Corinna

ONLINE CHAT   

Annja

ONLINE CHAT  

Open Profile 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.