Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:17:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    r9-20020a63a549000000b0046f73cefe2esi12990568pgu.699 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: To je dobre, Ze neumis cist myslenky...jinak bych shorel studem.
From: Prochazkova Annegret <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:16:10 +0300

Zavolejte Ji! 

Vsechny schuzky jsou dobrovolne a zalozene pouze na vzajemnych sympatiich. Prostituce, obchodovani s lidmi nebo jine neprijemne veci neprichazeji v uvahu. Pouze zdravy, legalni a legitimni sex mezi dvema dospelymi a nezavislymi lidmi.

Stephie

Send Message   

Alina

Send Message   

Carolin

Send Message   

Lara

Send Message  

Registration 

Tyto e-maily uz nechci dostavat.