Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:16:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT031.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT031.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT013.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT013.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx04.secure-mailgate.com[46.243.88.175] said: 550 A
    URL in this email (tr1net . com) is listed on https://spamrl.com/. Please
    resolve and retry (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Was war das Dummste, was Sie in den letzten 24 Stunden getan haben?
From: Zawadzki Valentina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:16:31 +0300

Valentina
was online 19 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2.5 ID: 15134067 Hmotnost: 57 Growth: 162 Sexualni zajmy: Beim Sex die Nase vorn haben O mne: Mein gepflegter, leidenschaftlicher Korper wird dich nicht gleichgultig lassen.   

Open Site

Die Verwaltung entschuldigt sich. Unsere Ressource bietet grobzugig viele interessante kostenlose Dienste an. Es ist auch wichtig, dass wir gefalschte Falschungen haben. Der spamfilter ist jetzt viel strenger, in diesem Brief ist ein Foto von einem Madchen, das zu allem bereit ist! um ihr Foto zu sehen, empfehlen wir, den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang zu verschieben.

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.