Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:04:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=sfm-gmbh.at type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT022.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT022.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host aeiou-smtp-in.m.portugalmail.net[195.170.168.141] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT072.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT081.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT045.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host asav.tpg.com.au[27.32.32.10] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host relay.netvisao.pt[213.228.128.59] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kf4T2808U2eERbg01f4UbX Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kf4T2808U2eERbg01f4UbX Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14]
    said: 521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address
    rejected: You are not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I firmly believe that my gaze lingered on your photo for a reason.
From: Pearcy Ilse <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:04:02 +0300

Feel how we are better than other dating sites.

Determine the purpose of your search. If the goal is a serious relationship, meet those who are looking for the same. If you don't have a specific goal, ask her directly what she's looking for so you don't waste your time talking to inappropriate users.

According to statistics, one in three couples find each other online, one in five marriages is due to dating sites. So, you are sure to succeed!

Check in whenever you want - you can communicate with people from other cities and countries 24 hours a day, sending and reading messages when it's convenient for you. A huge number of registered users and their daily replenishment.

Free adult dating site: Every user dreams about popularity, compliments and new interesting people to talk to when he/she is registering on a dating site. However, not all profiles arouse interest on the internet: some are eager to date, while others are ignored at the first attempts to get acquainted. Mature men often start dating by asking for personal information, from weight to address to phone number. Such pressure can scare your potential girlfriend. Try to get her interested in you first and then ask for her information.

We screen all new members thoroughly to make sure these people really exist and are interested in a relationship. We believe you shouldn't waste your time talking to people who can't meet your needs.

Open Site

Click here to unsubscribe.

Was your email delivered to your spam box? We advise you to move it to the - Inbox category.

©2004 Speed Dating | 60 Cleveland St, London W1T 4JZ, England