Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:00:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT096.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT036.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT046.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT053.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT053.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT053.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host relay.netvisao.pt[213.228.128.59] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT039.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: To be honest, I couldn't take my eyes off your profile.
From: Endresen Alma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:59:44 +0300

Alma
was online 50 minutes ago

Sexualni zajmy: Intimate cosmetics

Growth: 173

Hmotnost: 56

ID: 37531989

Prsa: 2.5

O mne: The busty housewife who has no time for private life, but like to bang very much

Sincerely, we ask your forgiveness for the troubles we send you. You have our word that you will put things right, and in addition we would like to remind you that if you need our help you can always ask us for it! Postal services do not like nude photos, so if you want to see a photo, move this message to your inbox. We meet lots of people every day and, thanks to our smart matchmaking system, many matches grow into something even better.

Free Registration

Unsubscribe from this email.