Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:52:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT007.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT014.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT014.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT014.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Por casualidad no seras de la realeza, verdad? Pareces un principe!
From: Casagrande Carin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:51:32 +0300

Un gran numero de chicas solteras estan buscando activamente en linea en este momento.

Sencillo y rico en funciones, popular y autorizado, interesante y unico, nuestro sitio de citas le sorprendera una y otra vez con una gran variedad de perfiles de todo el mundo y una experiencia de busqueda de pareja precisa. Olvidese de la soledad: comuniquese, coquetee, enamorese, construya una relacion, casese y sea feliz.

Se cree que el sexo debil pelirrojo se distingue no solo por el color brillante del cabello, sino por un temperamento no menos brillante: son apasionados y desenfrenados. Ahora, ВЎuna palabra de precaucion!

El telefono es una parte muy importante de nuestras citas para adultos, ya que ayuda a que la correspondencia en linea sea mas personal. Por ello, puede resultar confuso negarse a menudo a dar su numero, sobre todo si la conversacion iba bien de antemano. Ocultar el proposito de estar en el sitio es otra forma de hacer que tus oponentes se sientan mal. Tambien desaconsejamos solicitar regalos o intentar realizar actividades fraudulentas.

Un recurso que ha puesto en contacto a miles de personas de todo el mundo a lo largo de los anos. Nuestros servicios de citas serias estan disponibles en todo el pais. Asi que puedes estar seguro de que encontraras a alguien de tu ciudad actual.

Cuales son las posibilidades? Puedes buscar amor o gente interesante sin registrarte, pero te recomendamos que registres un perfil verificado. Si lo hace, podra utilizar las funciones de busqueda avanzada. El moderno sistema de busqueda incluye mas de 100 criterios y permite elegir por todo el complejo de parametros: sexo, orientacion, edad, ciudad de residencia, datos externos, aficiones, signo del zodiaco, esfera de actividad.

SEND MESSAGE 

Anular la suscripcion a este boletin.    

Mueve el correo electronico a la categoria - Bandeja de entrada.

©2002 Primera Cita | Carrer de Berenguer Mallol, 19, 08003 Barcelona, Espana