Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:46:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT017.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT022.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT045.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.scarlet.be[193.74.71.108] said: 552
    5.2.2 <[email-masked]>... User exceeded inbox message limit
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Beziehungen, egal welcher Art, beruhen immer auf Gefuhlen.
From: Kaete Piepers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:45:17 +0300

FREE REGISTRATION 

Offnen Sie Ihr Profil!

Wenn du ein bestimmtes Madchen magst und mit ihr chatten mochtest, gib einfach ihre ID: 10619841 in das Suchfeld ein.
Die Registrierung auf der Website ist kostenlos. Sie erhalten ein Geschenk von uns! Es ist ein Goldenes Profil fur einen Monat und ein Platz in den Top-100-Rangen der Suche!
Wir sind ein Vertriebskanal fur sexy Webcam-Inhalte. Die von Webcams erzeugten Inhalte konnen in 2 Kategorien unterteilt werden: normale und private 1-on-1-Sitzungen. Im Moment ist das beliebteste Format 1 zu 1. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Bild des Madchens in dieser E-Mail zuzugreifen, mussen Sie die E-Mail aus der Spam-Kategorie in die Kategorie - Posteingang - verschieben.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.