Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:45:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT018.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kelV2801S2eERbg01elWjt Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT050.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Wunsche mussen in Erfullung gehen!
From: Stern Leonie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:45:02 +0300

SONDERANFERTIGUNG! 

Einige der Hauptzwecke fur Online-Dating sind: regelmabige sexuelle Begegnungen, einmalige Beziehungen ohne Verpflichtungen, virtuelle Sexanrufe, Sex in anderen Stadten oder Landern auf Reisen oder auf Geschaftsreisen, Suche nach einem Paar oder einem Partner fur eine neue Erfahrung.

Elise

OPEN PROFILE   

Snezhana

OPEN PROFILE   

Angelina

OPEN PROFILE   

Ruth

OPEN PROFILE  

CLICK HERE 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.