Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:45:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT057.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT058.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT058.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said:
    552 5.2.0 kel62800a2eERbg01el6UH Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT028.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Deine Eltern hatten einen Nobelpreis verdient.
From: Malinova Gudrun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:44:38 +0300

Gudrun
was online 53 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 61 O mne: Frei und ledig, schon und vollbusig, leidenschaftlich und zartlich, das Madchen deiner Traume sieht aus wie ich Prsa: 2 Growth: 156 Sexualni zajmy: Sex im klassischen Stil ID: 41933383   

Open Chat

Ein grobes Publikum von uber 18-Jahrigen ist hier auf der Suche nach Flirtpartnern fur eine ernsthafte, langfristige Beziehung. Wenn ihr Brief in spam gelandet ist und das Foto des Madchens nicht geoffnet werden kann, sollten sie diesen Brief in den Posteingang verschieben, um das Foto anzuzeigen. Entschuldigung fur die Unannehmlichkeiten!

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.