Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:45:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT039.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kel42801f2eERbg01el5Jw Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552 5.2.0
    kel42801f2eERbg01el5Jw Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT047.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT060.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Wenn ich Sie ansehe, wird mir klar, dass es doch noch echte Manner gibt.
From: Susanne Von Richthofen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:44:36 +0300

Kostenlose Dating-Seite mit der grobten Datenbank mit echten Profilen! Wenn Sie sich anmelden, werden Sie unter die ersten 100 Mitglieder aufgenommen. Registrieren Sie sich!
Wissen Sie, wozu dieses Madchen fahig ist? Ich wette, das wurde dir gefallen. Hier ist ihre Profil-ID: 86425550. Geben Sie es in das Suchfeld ein und genieГџen Sie es.
Moglicherweise gibt es ein Problem beim Zugriff auf das Foto, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang. Wenn Sie keine Verantwortung in einer Beziehung ubernehmen wollen und Ihre Freiheit schatzen, ist unsere One-Night-Dating-Seite genau das Richtige fur Sie. Seien Sie vor allem verantwortungsbewusst und lehnen Sie dubiose Angebote ab, auch wenn Sie sie noch so attraktiv finden. Sicherheit ist das Wichtigste, wenn es um schnellen Sex geht.
In einer Pandemie haben Singles in Grobstadten die Wahl: ein rechtmabiges romantisches Abendessen per Videoanruf und ein virtuelles Dessert oder eine rebellische Verabredung im echten Leben und Sex ohne Verpflichtungen.

Nur Fur Mitglieder!

Free Registration 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.