Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:44:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT029.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT029.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT039.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT039.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT040.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail2.esteri.it[85.116.228.212] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Oggi sono andato a pescare, ho preso qualche pesce persico e karas. Ma poi ho capito che il pesce dei miei sogni eri tu!
From: Bond Pia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:43:47 +0300

OPEN SITE 

Ogni donna ha bisogno di buon sesso e non lo si puo avere senza buone carezze. Oltre alla stimolazione dei genitali, le donne hanno solo bisogno di carezze. Le ragazze amano le carezze e rispondono vivamente al tocco di un uomo. Ecco a cosa serve il nostro sito di incontri sessuali.
Un sito dove anche le donne piu carine scrivono per prime. Non ci credete? Convinciti qui! La registrazione e gratuita!
Per trovare un partner su questo sito, tutto quello che devi fare e inserire l'id del suo profilo nella casella di ricerca: 35291271.
Se non vedi la foto della ragazza, sposta l'email nella Posta in arrivo. Oltre a video, foto e messaggi, abbiamo formati che includono file di testo e audio. Mentre i file di testo distribuiti tramite vari siti web sono molto popolari, il sesso audio nei formati MP3 e FLV ha solo una distribuzione limitata. Devi usare un account VIP per questo.

La Signora Degli Affari Si Fa Vedere!

Clicca qui per cancellarti da questa e-mail.