Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:44:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT008.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT008.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT008.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT048.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Junger Mann, Sie und ich haben so viel gemeinsam! Mochten Sie, dass ich genauer werde?
From: Vackova Anny <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:43:51 +0300

Sie erhalten einen Willkommensbonus, sobald Sie sich anmelden, ein VIP-Konto mit vielen Funktionen fur einen Monat!
Diesem Brief ist ein Foto eines Madchens beigefugt, das Sie gerne kennenlernen mochte. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Foto zuzugreifen, verschieben Sie den Brief einfach in den Posteingang. Sie konnen ein Profil ausfullen, wenn Sie mochten - es erfordert nicht viel Aufwand. Ihr Name, Geschlecht, Alter und Zweck - z. B. virtueller Sex.
Auf unserer Website konnen Sie nicht nur Videos ansehen, sondern auch erotische Geschichten lesen oder anhoren und etwas mehr uber sexuelle Gesundheit erfahren.
Wir haben heute ein Update hinzugefugt! Die Suche nach der Profil-ID ist jetzt verfugbar. Wenn du ein Madchen magst, kannst du sie finden, indem du ihre Profil-ID: 86109343 in das Suchfeld eingibst.

Schau Dir Die Girl Details An!

Click Here 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.