Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:44:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT052.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kek82800E2eERbg01ek9mb Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT031.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT020.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT047.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT047.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

Subject: Wann werden Sie den ersten Schritt machen? Treffen wir uns!
From: Violetta Lamoureux <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:43:35 +0300

Haben Sie genug von der peinlichen Partnersuche? Wir wurden gerne Ihr Problem losen! Finden Sie sie hier uber ihre Profil-ID: 99341155.
Erstellen Sie Ihr Profil kostenlos. 24/7-Unterstutzung. uber 15 Millionen Profile. 100% sicher. Beginnen Sie jetzt. VIP-Konto fur einen Monat kostenlos!
Alles ist kostenlos. Wichtig zu wissen: Alle Verabredungen sind freiwillig und basieren ausschlieblich auf gegenseitiger Sympathie. Wir sprechen hier nicht von Prostitution, Menschenhandel oder anderen unangenehmen Dingen.
Unsere Ressource erscheint in den Top-Seiten fur Sex-Dating, aber wir positionieren uns als eine Plattform fur die Suche nach ernsthaften Beziehungen. Wir haben einen Videochat, bei dem Sie alles und noch mehr sehen konnen. Dieses Madchen zeigt sich in ihrer ganzen Pracht. Wenn Sie ihr Bild nicht sehen, legen Sie es in Ihren Posteingang.

Live Und Kostenlos Auf Sendung!

Send Message 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.