Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:41:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.capitar.com[188.40.16.121] said: 557 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Relaties. Ze beginnen niet in bed.
From: Prokofieva Rebecca <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:34:10 +0300

Ze Is Daar Bij Je! 

Wij besteden bijzondere aandacht aan de veiligheid van onze klanten. Dating sites zijn vaak het doelwit van scammers, dus we besteden speciale aandacht om ervoor te zorgen dat onze klanten zich geen zorgen hoeven te maken over hun veiligheid terwijl ze met ons communiceren.

Linda

OPEN PROFILE   

Rose

OPEN PROFILE   

Annabell

OPEN PROFILE   

Leah

OPEN PROFILE  

REGISTRATION 

Uitschrijven van deze nieuwsbrief.