Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:35:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host us-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.com[207.211.30.221]
    said: 550 Invalid Recipient -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550
    [DTgG_CtBNc-ldofkWYaf2A.us169] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    us-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.com[207.211.30.221] said: 550 Invalid Recipient
    - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550
    [sqZJTC2fP7qfKJyFrlmHqg.us349] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Relationships, especially love relationships, are like glass.
From: Lieschen Daecher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:28:22 +0300

ONLINE CHAT

Specially For You!

About 70% of girls fake orgasm, especially when in a permanent relationship. It's hard for girls to get pleasure and orgasm in bed. How do you give a girl a guaranteed orgasm? To do this, a girl writes in her profile in which position she gets an orgasm, so you know what to do.
If you don't see the photo, just move the email to - Inbox. Erotic videos can be distributed in a variety of formats. The most common ones are MPEG, WMV and QuickTime. We offer online viewing of streaming sex videos.
Want to know why this girl was sent to you, look what's on her profile! Find her profile by profile id : 50818918.
Only today you can get a month of a premium profile on our cozy sex dating site!

Don't want to receive such letters.