Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:34:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT048.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich wunschte, die Natur wurde heute fur dich singen, ich wunschte, deine Chefs wurden nicht schreien
From: Lewin Nele <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:34:32 +0300

Eine Website, auf der selbst die hubschesten Frauen zuerst schreiben. Sie glauben es nicht? Uberzeugen Sie sich hier! Die Anmeldung ist kostenlos!
Moglicherweise gibt es ein Problem beim Zugriff auf das Foto, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang. Wenn Sie keine Verantwortung in einer Beziehung ubernehmen wollen und Ihre Freiheit schatzen, ist unsere One-Night-Dating-Seite genau das Richtige fur Sie. Seien Sie vor allem verantwortungsbewusst und lehnen Sie dubiose Angebote ab, auch wenn Sie sie noch so attraktiv finden. Sicherheit ist das Wichtigste, wenn es um schnellen Sex geht.
Um eine Partnerin auf dieser Website zu finden, mussen Sie nur ihre Profil-ID in das Suchfeld eingeben: 51536245.
Unsere Funktionen sind Standard - Filter in Listen, Senden von Nachrichten, Likes und anderes. Unsere besondere Funktion ist ein spezieller Schutz gegen Bots, nur echte Menschen und Algorithmus, die Ihre Seite hoher fur schnellere und aktivere Antworten in der Korrespondenz zu erhohen.

Schau Dir Die Girl Details An!

Open Chat 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.