Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:33:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT022.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxpool.hostedoffice.ag[81.20.94.242] said:
    554 5.5.4 Your IP 108.170.60.122 address has a bad reputation. To unblock
    visit
    http://antispameurope.com/unblock?a=1511&b=[email-masked]&c=[email-masked]&d=6&e=108.170.60.122-mx-gate18
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Moge dieser Tag nicht nur ein weiterer Tag sein
From: Seppala Susanne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:33:05 +0300

Vollig Kostenlos! 

Unser privater VIP-Bereich umfasst Hunderte von Profilen mit Bildern von schonen und aufmerksamkeitsstarken Madchen, die bereit sind, Ihr Leben in ein wahres Marchen zu verwandeln. Jeden Tag wird das VIP-Archiv mit neuen Gesichtern aufgefullt und eroffnet den Mannern neue Moglichkeiten, ihr Leben abwechslungsreich zu gestalten. Wenn Sie sich registrieren, erhalten Sie 3 Tage lang kostenlosen Zugang zu VIP!

Annica

Open Chat   

Miroslava

Open Chat   

Liesl

Open Chat   

Alessia

Open Chat  

OPEN SITE 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.