Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:32:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT053.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT053.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT053.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT053.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT016.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668522778-786CA899-7F73656C/10/48994071506) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Ich bin zuversichtlich, dass ein so interessanter junger Mann mir auf diese Nachricht antworten wird.
From: Schiller Martha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:32:41 +0300

Uberzeugen Sie Sich Selbst! 

Suche nach Sexpartnern. Die Suche nach einem Sexualpartner ist mit Hilfe unserer Website einfach. Wir haben eine riesige Datenbank mit Benutzern aller Art, so dass Sie fur jeden den perfekten Partner finden konnen. Die Website enthalt Profile von LGBT-Personen, Menschen mit nicht-traditionellen Neigungen und Vorlieben. Im Online-Chat ist es einfacher, sich zu offnen und seine Fantasien zu gestehen, so dass es leicht ist, den richtigen Partner zu finden.

Jessie

Open Profile   

Samira

Open Profile   

Gabi

Open Profile   

Lara

Open Profile  

CLICK 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.