Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:32:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT020.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT028.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT078.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT078.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host rmail22.gadmail.de[195.200.34.242] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Schau - der Himmel ist hoch uber dir, die Sonne und die Sterne sind ganz sicher da!
From: Brenna Margarete <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:32:34 +0300

Nur Fur Benutzer! 

Sie mussen keine besonderen Fahigkeiten haben, um mit solchen Diensten zu arbeiten. Mit wenigen Handgriffen konnen Sie einen Partner von Interesse auswahlen. Die Kommunikation findet zwischen echten Menschen statt, so dass man auch in dieser Hinsicht nichts Besonderes lernen muss. Du kannst einfach du selbst sein und den Leuten nahe kommen, die das mogen. Glucklicherweise gibt es auf diesen Websites eine grobe Anzahl von Nutzern.

Sylvia

LIke   

Vivien

LIke   

Samira

LIke   

Gretchen

LIke  

Open Chat 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.