Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:32:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT034.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT021.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Noch nie hat es jemand geschafft, mein Herz mit einem Blick zu erobern.
From: Annette Yerg <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:32:30 +0300

SEND MESSAGE 

Unser Projekt ist auf der ganzen Welt popular. Nach dem Zahler auf der Hauptseite zu urteilen, waren zum Zeitpunkt der Abfassung dieses Artikels mehr als 180 Millionen Menschen im System.
Erhalten Sie wochentliche Geschenke auf unserer Website. Kommen Sie unter die Top 100 Ihres Landes!
Willst du ein Video mit diesem Madchen sehen? Sie hat eine Menge in ihrem Profil! Geben Sie nach der Registrierung ihre Profil-ID: 71927647 in das Suchfeld ein.
Der Postdienst akzeptiert keine erotischen Fotos, verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang. Bei uns dreht sich alles um Sex. Auch die Benutzersuche heibt "Sex Search". Ort, Geschlecht, Alter - seien Sie nicht bescheiden, geben Sie die notwendigen Auswahlkriterien an.

Mochte Dampf Ablassen!

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.