Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:26:52 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 keRs280C22eERbg01eRtxv Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Du siehst aus wie der Typ in meinem Traum.
From: Ortrun Sabourin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:14:50 +0300

Hochwertiges Video! 

Das Team von Serious Dating ist bestrebt, eine Gemeinschaft von Menschen zu bilden, die daran interessiert sind, einen lustigen One-Night-Stand zu finden, daher werden alle Profile streng moderiert. Dating - Service fur diejenigen, die Sex suchen!

Sahra

Open Chat   

Lea

Open Chat   

Miroslava

Open Chat   

Liana

Open Chat  

CLICK 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.