Subject: Mail Delivery Failure: What's your favorite bedtime movie?
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:26:32 +0000

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> [email-masked] (reading confirmation): 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible spam content
------ This is a copy of the headers of the original message. ------

SMX-Results: classifications=spam
SMX-S1C: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvgedrgeeggdeigecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhroh
	hfihhlvgemucfuofginecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecuogfhohhrsghiugguvghnffhomhgr
	ihhnucdlhedttddmnecujfgurhepkfhrhffvufffgggtgfeshhhqredttddtjeenucfhrhhomheprf
	grthhrihiiihgrucfthigskhgrohhvrgcuoehnihhrvghnrdgushhouhiirgeslhhsmhhinhguihgr
	rdgtohhmqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeeliefhvddugfffjeehtdfghefftddvlefgleffjeffue
	efhedtueehffdtgedtjeenucffohhmrghinhepghhoohhglhgvrdgtohhmpdhtrhdunhgvthdrtgho
	mhenucfkphepuddtkedrudejtddriedtrdduvddvpdelfedrudekledrvddtjedrheeinecuufhprg
	hmjfgurhepkfhrhffvufffgggtgfeshhhqredttddtjeenucfuphgrmhfkphepleefrddukeelrddv
	tdejrdehieenucfhohhrsghiugguvghnffhomhgrihhnpehtrhdunhgvthdrtghomhenucfuphgrmh
	ffohhmrghinhephigrphigrdhruhenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepihhn
	vghtpedutdekrddujedtrdeitddruddvvddpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehnihhrvghnrdgushhouhiirg
	eslhhsmhhinhguihgrrdgtohhmpdhnsggprhgtphhtthhopedupdhrtghpthhtohepmhhikhgvpghr
	uhhthhgvrhhfohhrugesgihtrhgrrdgtohdrnhiipdhsphhfpehprghsshdpvghhlhhopehmrghilh
	drlhhsmhhinhguihgrrdgtohhmpdfovfetjfhoshhtpehmthgrvdeftdek
SMX-S1V: spam:high
SMX-S1S: 500
Reply-To: Patrizia Rybkaova <[email-masked]>
From: Patrizia Rybkaova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: What's your favorite bedtime movie?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:26:15 +0300