Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:19:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=malkaoil.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT054.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT063.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT024.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host liu-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT062.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT062.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 554 5.7.1
    Message rejected due to possible spam content (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host pmg.ngr-world.com[81.27.160.177] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    bl.score.senderscore.com (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: "Free relationship" is not formed from the word "relationship."
From: Kauppinen Minna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:19:27 +0300

Check In Today!

We believe it's worth a try and you're bound to have a brighter and more fulfilling life! No wonder all kinds of people use the Internet to find sex.

| | |

Mira
LIKE

Frieda
LIKE

Margaretha
LIKE

Barbara
LIKE

CLICK HERE

Unsubscribe from this email.