Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:16:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT004.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Du brauchst mich, um glucklich zu sein!
From: Antonina Aktenvernichter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:15:12 +0300

Zugang Zu Bildern Erhalten! 

Praxis und Fantasie. In langfristigen Beziehungen haben wir Angst, unserem Partner etwas anzubieten, weil wir befurchten, dass es die Beziehung beeintrachtigen konnte. Wenn man sich mit Madchen fur Sex verabredet, gibt es keine solche Angst, weil es keine Beziehung gibt. Sie konnen Ihre langjahrigen Fantasien ausleben. Und die Erfahrungen, die man in einer freien Beziehung sammelt, werden in einer echten Beziehung nicht uberflussig sein.

Victoria

Open   

Lucy

Open   

Margaritha

Open   

Liesa

Open  

Join for FREE 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.