Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:16:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    us-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[205.139.110.221] said: 554 Email rejected
    due to security policies - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [hynupXPyMkqvxXzlPvKPnQ.us118] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: I wonder if it has something to do with you.
From: Martineau Katia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:09:19 +0300

Open Site

GET BONUSES!

Don't like your intimate life? Maybe there is something missing? Use our website. Feel free to try something new, just use our resource. Many girls will help make sex more spicy, interesting and exciting.
Registration is quick. You don't have to tell us anything about yourself or your hobbies if you're looking for sex. But if you're looking for friendship and a high relationship, you can fill out your profile completely. In your profile you can include your sexual preferences to make it easier for like-minded people to find you. If you wish you can attach a photo like this girl, if you can't see her picture, you need to move this email to your Inbox.
Have you ever noticed that some sites are inconvenient to search for users. On this site you can find a girl by her profile id. Also here is the profile id: 44227883 of the given girl.
Get your bonuses now, sign up now, and start making new acquaintances!

Not interested in reading the letter.