Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:15:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT031.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.drei.at[213.94.78.134] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT006.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT012.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mgw1.bomm.ch[93.104.214.244] said: 550 No RDNS
    entry for 108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Weisst du, ich kann uberhaupt nicht tanzen. Aber Sie scheinen in der Lage zu sein, das zu andern.
From: Snezhana Zahradkaova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:15:03 +0300

Keine Risiken! 

Sigmund Freud schrieb, dass eines der drei Dinge, die die Welt beherrschen, Sex ist. Und wir stimmen mit dem groben Psychologen uberein, denn in der Regel ist es die sexuelle Anziehungskraft, die die erstaunlichen Leistungen und groben Errungenschaften vorantreibt. Auberdem verdankt jeder von uns dem Sex sein Leben. Vollwertige sexuelle Beziehungen, die den Partnern Freude bereiten, sind die Grundlage der meisten glucklichen Ehen, deshalb sollten Sie darauf achten, dass die Gefuhle nicht aufgrund von Problemen in diesem Bereich nachlassen.

Sonya

LIke   

Simone

LIke   

Heidelinde

LIke   

Janina

LIke  

Click 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.