Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:15:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.38] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.34] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Chci vam dnes kaZdou minutu vymalovat usmev na tvari
From: Verena Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:14:56 +0300

Cekame Na Vasi Zpravu! 

Studie ukazuji, ze pokud si vzpomenete na ruzne udalosti nebo fakta ze zivota dane osoby a nasledne je zminite v jinem rozhovoru, zvysite tim sanci na uspech. Timto zpusobem date dotycnemu najevo, ze se o nej zajimate.

Elina

SEND MESSAGE   

Gesa

SEND MESSAGE   

Kati

SEND MESSAGE   

Barbara

SEND MESSAGE  

SEND MESSAGE 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.