Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:15:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    i12-20020a654d0c000000b00463fc72dae9si12694742pgt.144 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.37] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.37] said: 554 Your
    access to this mail system has been rejected due to poor reputation of a
    domain used in message transfer (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ať je plny zajimavych a nezapomenutelnych udalosti.
From: Milena Mercier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:14:59 +0300

Podivejte Se, Co Dokaze! 

Zvlastni pozornost venujeme bezpecnosti nasich klientu. Seznamky jsou casto tercem podvodniku, proto venujeme zvlastni pozornost tomu, aby se nasi klienti nemuseli obavat o svou bezpecnost pri komunikaci s nami.

Elisa

Send Message   

Emilia

Send Message   

Kornelia

Send Message   

Giesela

Send Message  

Open 

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.