Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:14:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT060.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.37] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ať pocit harmonie, klidu a stesti neopusti ani minutu!
From: Darya Tatarova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:13:01 +0300

Nastupte Si! 

Hledani sexualnich partneru. Najit sexualniho partnera je s pomoci nasich stranek snadne. Mame obrovskou databazi uzivatelu vsech typu, takze muzete najit idealniho partnera pro kazdeho. Stranky obsahuji profily LGBT lidi, lidi s netradicnimi sklony a preferencemi. Chatovani online usnadnuje otevrit se a sverit se se svymi fantaziemi, takze je snadne najit toho spravneho partnera.

Frizzi

Open Chat   

Natalie

Open Chat   

Frieda

Open Chat   

Martina

Open Chat  

Registration 

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.