Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:14:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT035.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT035.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich habe Sie schon lange gesucht, und jetzt sind Sie da!
From: Roste Catharina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:13:27 +0300

Catharina
was online 23 minutes ago   

CLICK

O mne: Ich bin in der Stimmung fur eine grobe, unanstandige. Hubsch, sub und sehr nuttig, ich mochte gefesselt werden! Hmotnost: 53 Prsa: 2 ID: 48655517 Sexualni zajmy: Buchstabe X-Pose Growth: 178   

Es ist uns wichtig, dass Sie uns eine gute Meinung geben, wenn Sie Ihr Feedback hier hinterlassen! Jeden Tag verbessern sich die inhalte auf unserer Website, wir bemuhen uns fur sie. Technische arbeiten konnen beim Betrachten von Fotos zu unannehmlichkeiten fuhren. Wir entschuldigen uns fur die Unannehmlichkeiten und versuchen, uns zu bessern.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.