Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:14:17 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT068.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT068.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT068.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Der Arzt riet mir, Vitamine einzunehmen, um die Stimmung zu verbessern.
From: Olga Mannikko <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:13:47 +0300

Olga
was online 39 minutes ago   

OPEN CHAT

O mne: Eine Gruppe im Buro anbieten, dem Chef und seinem Assistenten einen blasen) Hmotnost: 65 Prsa: 2 ID: 87024231 Sexualni zajmy: Doggy-Pose Growth: 173   

Hier finden Sie absolute Diskretion, nur echte Profile und Menschen, die genau wissen, was sie in einer Beziehung wollen - genau wie Sie. Heute wird unsere Plattform aktualisiert, im Moment arbeiten wir mit Fotos von Madchen, wenn sie ihr Foto nicht in diesem Brief haben, mussen sie den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang verschieben. Unser Kundenservice hat uns darauf hingewiesen, dass es sich um einen technischen Fehler unsererseits handelt. Wir entschuldigen uns fur die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.