Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:09:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.hosting.orange.pl[217.97.216.210] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest
    zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is disabled or
    not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Wiesz, ja w ogole nie umiem tanczyc.
From: Kirsten Stonor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:07:30 +0300

Darmowa Strona! 

Randki online dla doroslych: czego sie spodziewac? Intymne randki dla doroslych nie zawsze oznaczaja intymnosc. Ale jesli chcesz, aby nadal byly, nie zalecamy probowac znalezc je na stronach bez rejestracji. Portale te nie ograniczaja w zaden sposob swoich uzytkownikow, co czesto prowadzi do niekomfortowej atmosfery w spolecznosci.

Klara

OPEN CHAT   

Christiane

OPEN CHAT   

Kira

OPEN CHAT   

Sophie

OPEN CHAT  

SEND MESSAGE 

Kliknij tutaj, aby zrezygnowac z subskrypcji biuletynu.