Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:02:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: mail for pw.pl loops back to myself

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ludzie zamykaja oczy, by snic kolorowe sny, a ja klade sie do lozka, by snic o tobie...
From: Zaveskyova Anna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:01:18 +0300

Wykorzystaj Ten Moment! 

Wszystkie randki sa dobrowolne i oparte jedynie na wzajemnej sympatii. Prostytucja, handel ludzmi czy inne nieprzyjemnosci nie wchodza w gre. Tylko zdrowy, legalny i zgodny z prawem seks miedzy dwojgiem doroslych i niezaleznych ludzi.

Britt

Send Message   

Kora

Send Message   

Friderike

Send Message   

Zazilie

Send Message  

FREE REGISTRATION 

Kliknij tutaj, aby zrezygnowac z subskrypcji biuletynu.