Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:58:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.pub.mailpod7-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.88] said:
    550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.fastwebnet.it[85.18.95.14] said: 550
    RCPT TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Sono cosi stanca che non ho la forza di spogliarmi... Vorrei che qualcuno lo facesse per me.
From: Salomon Daniela <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:57:47 +0300

Click 

Le nostre funzioni sono standard - filtri nelle liste, invio di messaggi, like e altro. La nostra caratteristica speciale e una protezione speciale contro i bot, solo persone reali e algoritmo che alza la tua pagina piu in alto per risposte piu veloci e attive nella corrispondenza.
Crea il tuo profilo gratuitamente. Supporto 24/7. Oltre 15 milioni di profili. 100% sicuro. Iniziate ora. Account VIP per un mese gratis!
Se non vedi la foto della ragazza, sposta l'email nella Posta in arrivo. Oltre a video, foto e messaggi, abbiamo formati che includono file di testo e audio. Mentre i file di testo distribuiti tramite vari siti web sono molto popolari, il sesso audio nei formati MP3 e FLV ha solo una distribuzione limitata. Devi usare un account VIP per questo.

Vuole Conoscerti!

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.