Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:45:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT044.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668519839-8FA25E8E-FF8DEC22/10/48994071506) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Liebling, ich wunsche dir eine gute und schone Stimmung
From: Orsakova Wolfhild <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:43:44 +0300

Nur Fur Benutzer! 

Tausende von Nutzern besuchen uns jeden Tag. Durchsuchen Sie unsere beliebten Partnervermittlungsseiten, und vielleicht finden Sie bereits einen Seelenverwandten, einen Freund oder einen interessanten Begleiter. Alles, was Sie tun mussen, ist, sich zu registrieren und mit den Angeboten der anderen Mitglieder zu interagieren. Vielleicht wollen Sie jetzt der Person schreiben, die Ihr Partner werden soll!

Daniela

Online Chat   

Renate

Online Chat   

Heidi

Online Chat   

Christiane

Online Chat  

ONLINE CHAT 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.