Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:45:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=tele2.at type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    i5-20020a1709026ac500b00174de06d92csi11187124plt.74 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT074.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT074.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT038.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.hosting.de[134.0.30.163] said: 554 5.7.1
    Message appeared to be unwanted by recipient. See
    https://postmaster.routing.net (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Du siehst aus wie der Typ in meinem Traum.
From: Roed Sylvia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:43:34 +0300

Mochte Dampf Ablassen!

Unsere Website wurde 2006 ins Leben gerufen und wir sind ein Webhosting-Service. Wir ermoglichen den Nutzern das Hochladen von Videodateien nach dem gleichen Prinzip wie YouTube. Im Allgemeinen verwenden wir die Adobe Flash-Technologie. Im Moment laufen technische Arbeiten an Adobe Flash. Wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in die Kategorie - Posteingang.
Mochten Sie sich mit ihr unterhalten? Sie mussen ihre Profil-ID: 55937101 in das Suchfeld eingeben.
Holen Sie sich jetzt Ihre Boni, melden Sie sich jetzt an und machen Sie neue Bekanntschaften!
Willst du ein Madchen verfuhren und sie zum Sex einladen? Wecken Sie ihr Interesse an Ihnen und laden Sie sie dann zu jeder Gelegenheit nach Hause ein. Das Madchen wird von sich aus alles verstehen, aber es wird sich auf dieses Liebesspiel einlassen. Wenn Sie allein sind, garantieren eine romantische Umgebung, Alkohol und ein bisschen Flirten ein heibes Ende des Abends.

OPEN SITE 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.