Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:43:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT058.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Bevor ich dich getroffen habe, habe ich nur in Buchern uber Alphamannchen gelesen!
From: Kolltveit Eike <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:43:04 +0300

Lasst Uns Ihr Geheimnis Verraten!

CLICK 

Um das Bild des Madchens zu sehen, mussen Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang - verschieben, da es moglicherweise technische Probleme gibt. Auf der Grundlage des Vertriebs von erotischem Material haben wir eine einzigartige internationale Wirtschaft geschaffen: Sexmodelle aus verschiedenen Landern fuhren erotische Shows durch und kommunizieren mit Kunden aus verschiedenen Landern. Wir unterhalten ein "Buro" mit speziellen Standorten fur Modelle oder bieten eine Schnittstelle fur Modelle, die von zu Hause aus arbeiten, mit ihrem eigenen Computer und Webcam.
Geben Sie keine personlichen Daten an Ihre Partner weiter, bis Sie sicher sind, dass Sie von einer echten Person angesprochen werden. Es ist besser, sich bis zum Treffen von sozialen Netzwerken und Messengern fernzuhalten. Setzen Sie die Kommunikation auf unserem Portal fort.
Seien Sie beliebt auf unserer Website, wenn Sie sich anmelden! Holen Sie sich Preise und lernen Sie Madchen kennen.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.