Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:40:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552 5.2.0
    kdgs280102eERbg01dgtVo Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eu-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[91.220.42.201]
    said: 554 Email rejected due to security policies -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [biZHVwg1Mnu4DMcLiGt1bw.uk197] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: And how long has the guy on the cover of the magazine registered here?
From: Samira Longford <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:33:19 +0300

Click

For a better acquaintance with a stripper you should come to the bar in the first hours of opening. But now there is an opportunity to find a stripper on our site. We have added a category "stripper", at the request of members of our portal.
A site where even the prettiest women write first. Don't believe it? Convince yourself here! Registration is free!
Our site started in 2006, we are a web host. We allow users to upload video files using the same principle as YouTube. Generally we use Adobe Flash technology. At the moment technical works on Adobe Flash are going on, if you have trouble with viewing the picture in this e-mail, just move the e-mail to the category - Inbox.

HOT GIRL!

Unsubscribe from this email.