Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:34:47 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT019.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT018.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailscan.mmd.net[80.83.0.44] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    tele2-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36] said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient
    address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT015.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.armacom.ch[213.188.251.240] said:
    554 IP name lookup failed. No PTR record found (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.format-ag.ch[194.56.218.181] said: 554
    5.7.1 This email has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam.
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host vfnzmx.iqhive.com[203.118.158.241] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host rrmx.imp.ch[157.161.12.6] said: 554 5.7.1
    Spamassassin-Score: 52.501 >= 5.0 :Content indicates SPAM:
    BAYES_50,GOOG_REDIR_NORDNS,HTML_MESSAGE,IMP_GOOG_SPAM_REDIR,MIME_HTML_ONLY,RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET,RCVD_IN_SWINOG_SPAM,RCVD_IN_SWINOG_SPAM_TR,RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL,RDNS_NONE,SPF_HELO_PASS,SPF_PASS,TO_NO_BRKTS_NORDNS_HTML,URIBL_SC_SWINOG,URIBL_SC_SWINOG_TR
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: And that means it's a good day!
From: Bakova Dietlinde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:33:50 +0300

Live chat in real time.

The automated search will start scrolling through the pictures of those who fit your parameters. All you have to do is click "yes" or "no" on the hearts, thereby expressing your sympathy. Those to whom you put them, will see it and be able to respond in the same way. If you like each other, start communicating without fear of rejection. Try speed dating - it will give you a lot of positive emotions!

Surveys have shown that people are more willing to get acquainted with users if the photo shows a clear view of your face. Sunglasses, hats with wide margins don't allow you to get a good look, a potential partner is likely to pass you by. A fresh, high-quality image with an open smile and a kind gaze is the key to success!

We are chosen by a wide variety of people. Some are looking for partners for a night, others for life. All users are conveniently sorted by city, so first of all, our search engine is convenient for those who are looking for someone to meet from their city. The most popular profiles in your city you can view even before registration on the site. But in order to start chatting, make sex dating for adults, you need to register and log in to your account.

You won't meet anyone who doesn't use the internet. You can access the site through any gadget you like - PC, laptop, tablet, even cell phone. And it means you may brighten up any free minute with interesting communication and looking through our profiles. Stuck in a traffic jam, waiting for a specialist, or on a business trip - instead of getting bored, chat with an interesting companion!

If our site has polls and tests, be sure to take them. Polls show users who have answered the same way as you, which means views are the same. A shared passion or perspective on a global issue is a reason to start a conversation.

Open Site

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.

If the letter is not displayed correctly, we advise you to move the letter to the - Inbox category.

©2020 Acquaintance | Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HN, England