Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:31:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.9.3] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BL02EPF0000EE3F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.9.3] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BL02EPF0000EE3F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT028.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 554 5.7.1
    IP address blocked by Spam filter (CR001) (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account does
    not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host redmx.iqhive.com[203.118.158.241] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta.inet.fi[195.156.147.12] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: May a good, kind, cheerful day await you today
From: Bachmann Gertrud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:30:07 +0300

See who is near you. Leave them a note.

For more productive dating, it's worth determining the type of person you're interested in, their age and where they live. Start looking at the photos of your matches and if you like the person you are looking at, start looking at the information in their profile - their interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes, their preferences in dating and their primary objective. Enjoy socializing, make friends for fun and don't let your weekdays be drab and monotonous!

Studies show that if you remember different events or facts from the life of a person, and then mention them in another conversation, it increases the chance of success. That way you show the person you are interested.

We are chosen by a wide variety of people. Some are looking for partners for a night, others for life. All users are conveniently sorted by city, so first of all, our search engine is convenient for those who are looking for someone to meet from their city. The most popular profiles in your city you can view even before registration on the site. But in order to start chatting, make sex dating for adults, you need to register and log in to your account.

Official registration gives you access to all dating site features: Viewing and commenting pictures. Exchanging messages in personal chat. Creation of a full-fledged profile. Access to premium services. Sending and receiving likes.

Check in whenever you want - you can communicate with people from other cities and countries 24 hours a day, sending and reading messages when it's convenient for you. A huge number of registered users and their daily replenishment.

OPEN SITE

Don't want to receive such letters.

We recommend moving your email to the Inbox to improve its quality.

©2017 Start Living Right | 71-91 Aldwych House, London WC2B 4HN, England