Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:27:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host email3.webglobe.cz[212.57.32.160] said: 550 Message
    discarded as high-probability spam (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Jeste nikdy se nikomu nepodarilo ziskat me srdce jedinym pohledem.
From: Helgesen Beatrix <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:26:40 +0300

Ma Chut Na Sex! 

Nase stranky jsou velmi bezpecne, nemusite uvadet svou adresu, telefonni cislo a dalsi kontaktni udaje. Diky tomu se osobni setkani muze uskutecnit pouze pri oboustranne ochote a pripravenosti, jinak vas hledana osoba nemuze najit. To je dulezite zejmena pro lidi, kteri se "spalili" na schuzkach naslepo a nechteji hned na zacatku sdelovat vsechny sve osobni udaje.

Alexa

OPEN CHAT   

Anya

OPEN CHAT   

Zazilie

OPEN CHAT   

Ava

OPEN CHAT  

Click 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.