Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:27:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1
    Account not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Kochanie, zycze Ci dobrego i wspanialego nastroju
From: Gran Sibylle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:17:47 +0300

Ona Jest Taka Dobra! 

Uwaza sie, ze rudowlosa plec piekna to nie tylko jasny kolor wlosow, ale takze nie mniej jasny temperament: sa namietne i nieokielznane. Tak wiec, dla twojej informacji!

Lei

LIke   

Elmira

LIke   

Sigried

LIke   

Susan

LIke  

SEND MESSAGE 

Nie chcesz otrzymywac takich listow.