Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:21:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cc-mx1.netcologne.de[89.1.8.141] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    rbl.noreverse (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT055.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kdMR2805R2eERbg01dMSdk Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kdMR280722eERbg01dMSpV Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT012.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.scarlet.be[193.74.71.108] said: 553 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.scarlet.be[193.74.71.108] said: 553
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Gut, dass Sie keine Gedanken lesen konnen... sonst wurde ich mich schamen.
From: Ek Isabel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:20:58 +0300

Bequem und sicher. Bonus bei der Anmeldung, los! Genaue Suche. Kompatibilitatsprufung. Sicher. Partnersuche 24/7.
Sie sollten Intimitatsprobleme nicht ignorieren, denn sie konnen sich ernsthaft auf eine Beziehung auswirken. Es gibt viele Moglichkeiten, Ihr Sexualleben zu verbessern. Und wir geben Ihnen die Moglichkeit, Madchen fur Sex ohne Verpflichtung zu treffen.
Unsere Website wurde 2006 ins Leben gerufen und wir sind ein Webhosting-Service. Wir ermoglichen den Nutzern das Hochladen von Videodateien nach dem gleichen Prinzip wie YouTube. Im Allgemeinen verwenden wir die Adobe Flash-Technologie. Im Moment laufen technische Arbeiten an Adobe Flash. Wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in die Kategorie - Posteingang.
Warte, suchst du nicht nach einem schonen und saftigen Madchen? Wenn wir richtig liegen, sehen Sie ein Mitglied unserer Ressource, Sie konnen sie uber ihre Profil-ID finden: 38524502.

Registration 

Wurdest Du Sie Jetzt Ficken?

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.